Year 2 BLOG
Welcome to our Year 2 Blog, make sure you check back regularly to find out all about our learning and the fun we have at school.
Ridgeway’s Blogging Rules
The children at Ridgeway have been very excited to learn about, creating and writing a blog. They are keen to share their learning and school experiences with people from all over the world. The children have all been part of e-safety lessons and are regularly reminded to follow our simple rules to stay safe. We believe it is very important to understand how to use the blog and the internet in a safe, secure way. This correlates with National Curriculum objectives and Computing Key Skills that the children are expected to learn and apply.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our pupils when blogging. The guidelines are also reminders of how to use the blog to improve writing and keyboarding skills.
Please follow our blogging rules:
- Only use your first name when contributing– no surnames.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- No text talk – write in full sentences and read your post back carefully before submitting.
- Be polite – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
- Always remember that the blog is an extension of our school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- All posts are closely supervised whilst being written and are checked by school staff before they are published.
If you have any questions regarding the blog please contact your child’s class teacher or Miss Bailey, our Computing Leader, email@example.com